Kendall Jenner Covers Harper’s Bazaar June/July 2016: “I Was Brought Up In This Abnormal World” - Hollywood Sidekick

Facebook

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kendall Jenner Covers Harper’s Bazaar June/July 2016: “I Was Brought Up In This Abnormal World”



         



Looking hotter than ever, Kendall Jenner is featured on the front page of the June/July 2016 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie worked with Karl Lagerfeld on the sexy spread and discussed her childhood in front of the camera- “We were brought up in this abnormal world, if that’s what you want to call it. I feel like a lot of people say that kids who grow up in that kind of world go crazy. But it has everything to do with how your parents raise you. I was raised so normally, or as normally as I could have been.”

As for her taste in music, Kendall confessed, “I went to Justin Bieber’s concert the other night. Of course I have the fever! He’s a really good friend of the family’s, so we all went to support him. Kanye went two nights in a row. He’s a huge fan – I was shocked. He was dancing around the whole night, having so much fun… I am 100% a huge fan of Beyoncé. If I see her, I will faint. I’ve met her before. I just get really nervous and quiet – I just shut up and bow down.”

Photo Credit: Karl Lagerfeld/Harper's Bazaar
Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here