Bella Hadid Is Almost Too Hot On The June 2016 Cover Of ELLE Magazine - Hollywood Sidekick

Facebook

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bella Hadid Is Almost Too Hot On The June 2016 Cover Of ELLE Magazine



                              

Her career just keeps getting hotter, and Bella Hadid just landed the front page of ELLE magazine’s June 2016 issue.

Donning everything from a Givenchy blazer and trousers to a leather Valentino jacket, the flirty poser works her magic for Terry Tsiolis’ camera.

As for her photoshoot secrets, Bella explains, “My mom [Yolanda Hadid] always taught me to think about something happy when I’m working, because it kind of shows through your face. I used to think about my horses, but now I think about other things. I am definitely the typical middle child. I love making sure everybody around me is happy, peaceful, and satisfied.”



Hollywood Gossip
Photo Credit: Terry Tsiolis/ELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here