Kylie Jenner Slams Lip Haters On Her Snapchat - Hollywood Sidekick

Facebook

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kylie Jenner Slams Lip Haters On Her Snapchat

Kylie Jenner's lips were looking so much plump on her Snapchat March 21 yet she denies that she's gotten more fillers! She asserts they simply look greater in light of the fact that she's pushing them outward and she presented pics on demonstrate it! Do you trust her?


Kylie Jenner desires you to go away her lips alone! the reality star promised her fans that she has not cosmetically increased her celebrated lips recently which she has truly mastered a sneaky technique to create them seem larger. She snapped 2 pics on Snapchat to indicate her fans the difference to finally place an end to rumors that she’s gotten additional fillers.

Kylie posted two recordings and a couple of pics telling fans: "Everybody supposes I continue making my lips greater yet this is them ordinarily. "She then indicates her still plump lips. And after that this is the point at which I push them out and do my little face." We definitely see a difference when she pushes her lips out but they’re still very full when just at rest too. She posted another video saying: “The fact that we even still talk about my lips is so crazy." We concur that there are more vital things to concentrate on than Kylie's lips yet they're hard not to take note! However, her lip kits are selling out left and right — everybody needs their lips to resemble hers!


Kylie denied having fillers for what felt like forever. In 2014 she told E! News: “I feel like everyone has been talking about it for months, so I’m kind of sick of it. My pictures, I pout them out a lot. I think big lips are awesome. I love lip liner and over-lining my lips. But I don’t even care anymore. I’m like whatever, just say whatever you want.” But a few months later she finally admitted on KUWTK that yes, she’s gotten fillers! “I have had temporary lip fillers. It’s just something that I wanted to do,” she said on TV, but it took her a while to finally feel comfortable enough to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here