Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' Remix Ft. Lil Wayne - Listen - Hollywood Sidekick

Facebook

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, February 26, 2016

Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' Remix Ft. Lil Wayne - Listen


Zayn Malik had a few surprises in store for fans on Thursday. While they awaited the arrival of a new video for "It's You," scheduled for release at midnight, the former One Direction member shared an official remix of his first single "Pillowtalk," which features Lil Wayne.

Malik's cover for Mind of Mine, which has an uncanny resemblance to Lil Wayne's own artwork, particularly Tha Carter III, now makes much more sense. Malik defended his cover choice last week before the collaboration was revealed. "I'm not tryna be no rapper, my album is me a child .. My ideas have been with me a long time," he tweeted, adding, "Use your brain, appreciate art don't discriminate what you don't understand."


zayn-malik-pink-hair-ftr
Rex

The rapper takes Malik's song to more explicit heights with lines such as "Fucking and fighting / ah fuck it, if she love it I Like it," "We fuck for a truce" and "Put my tongue in her noose / put my thumb in her 'boose / Make her jump through the roof / Now she touching the moon."




The official remix is available via iTunes.

Source: Rollingstones
Blog Directory & Business Pages - OnToplist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here