Foo Fighters Pull Best Prank Of All-Time: Mock Breakup Rumors In Funny Video - Hollywood Sidekick

Facebook

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Foo Fighters Pull Best Prank Of All-Time: Mock Breakup Rumors In Funny Video


     

Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters have found the most epic way to squash rumors of the band’s demise, through a long internet video prank. But it’s one that had our hearts stop for a quick second!

So funny! Dave Grohl, 47, is way too creative a guy to simply say “The Foo Fighters are not breaking up” for the band’s fans to realize that the rumors about them splitting are totally false. No, he had to go and get us good with an epic seven minute youtube video pranking his leaving the band, and getting none other than Nick Lachey, 42, to be the legendary rock group’s new lead singer. Read on for more about Dave’s hilarious way to say the Foo’s are still very much together.

“Seeing how that Academy Awards thing went so well, I got to thinking maybe it’s time, maybe it’s time to do my own thing. I mean there was something about just being onstage by myself, it was me,” Dave tells a friend at the start of the video, regarding his solo performance of “Blackbird” during the In Memoriam segment at the Oscars.
“And nothing against those other guys, I love those guys. And they love me. I feel like they’d be really happy for me because I’m holding them back. I’m setting them free, it’s a win-win situation. Those guys get to do their thing and I get to find myself and be me,” he continues. Uh oh, is Dave planning on going solo?
The rest of the band then holds an emergency meeting about finding a new lead singer and throw out the names of everyone from Phil Collins, 65, to Justin Bieber, 22 to become the group’s new front man. But then it’s Nick to the rescue as he comes running through the door of their practice space to tell them, “I got here as fast as I can.” To top it all off, he sings an amazing version of the band’s all time classic “Everlong” with them!
After nearly falling out of our chairs in shock, the screen cut to the simple words: “For the millionth time, we’re not breaking up. And nobody’s f**cking going solo,” with the band’s logo as the signature to the message. Well played guys!
source: Hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here